“The International InfoSec Awards from Cyber Protection Journal is likely one of the most prestigious and coveted awards in our business and we’re thrilled to be named the ‘Greatest Product in Vulnerability Evaluation, Remediation and Administration,'”stated Noam Erez, CEO of XM Cyber. “This accomplishment is a real testomony to our workforce for constructing an awesome product and it’s an honor to be acknowledged on this regard.”
“We scoured the globe on the lookout for cybersecurity innovators that would make an enormous distinction and probably assist flip the tide towards the exponential development in cyber crime. XM Cyber is totally worthy of this coveted award and consideration for deployment in your setting,” stated Gary S. Miliefsky, Writer of Cyber Protection Journal.
The total checklist of winners might be discovered at http://www.cyberdefenseawards.com/
About XM Cyber
XM Cyber is the worldwide chief in assault path administration. The XM Cyber platform permits firms to quickly reply to cyber dangers affecting their business-sensitive techniques by repeatedly discovering new exposures, together with exploitable vulnerabilities and credentials, misconfigurations, and consumer actions. XM Cyber always simulates and prioritizes the assault paths placing mission-critical techniques in danger, offering context-sensitive remediation choices. XM Cyber helps to eradicate 99% of the chance by permitting IT and Safety Operations to deal with the 1% of the exposures earlier than they get exploited to breach the group’s “crown jewels” – its important property. XM Cyber was based by high executives from the Israeli cyber intelligence group and has workplaces in North America, Europe, and Israel.
About CDM InfoSec Awards
That is Cyber Protection Journal’s ninth yr of honoring international InfoSec innovators. Our submission necessities are for any startup, early stage, later stage or public firms within the INFORMATION SECURITY (INFOSEC) house who consider they’ve a novel and compelling worth proposition for his or her services or products. Study extra at www.cyberdefenseawards.com
In regards to the Judging
The judges are CISSP, FMDHS, CEH, licensed safety professionals who voted based mostly on their impartial assessment of the corporate submitted supplies on the web site of every submission together with however not restricted to knowledge sheets, white papers, product literature and different market variables. CDM has a versatile philosophy to seek out extra modern gamers with new and distinctive applied sciences, than the one with probably the most prospects or cash within the financial institution. CDM is at all times asking “What’s Subsequent?” so we’re on the lookout for Subsequent Era InfoSec Options.
About Cyber Protection Journal
With over 5 Million month-to-month readers and rising, and hundreds of pages of searchable on-line infosec content material, Cyber Protection Journal is the premier supply of IT Safety data for B2B and B2G with our sister journal Cyber Safety Journal for B2C. We’re managed and revealed by and for moral, trustworthy, passionate data safety professionals. Our mission is to share cutting-edge data, real-world tales and awards on the perfect concepts, services within the data know-how business. We ship digital magazines each month on-line at no cost, and particular editions solely for the RSA Conferences. CDM is a proud member of the Cyber Protection Media Group. Study extra about us at https://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com and go to https://www.cyberdefensetv.com and https://www.cyberdefenseradio.com to see and listen to among the most informative interviews of many of those successful firm executives. Be a part of a webinar at https://www.cyberdefensewebinars.com and understand that infosec data is energy.
For XM Cyber:
E: [email protected]
T: +1 (201) 638-7561
SOURCE XM Cyber
— to www.prnewswire.com