“Europe Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce Market 2021” summarizes the important thing developments and projections of Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce market following the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
This report covers cross-border B2C E-Commerce in Europe. It contains details about cross-border E-Commerce exports and imports, with a concentrate on cross-border imports and cross-border on-line shopper habits.
The publication discloses that in 2020 the vast majority of on-line shoppers most well-liked worldwide on-line procuring over home web sites on account of a larger number of merchandise and cheap costs.
Germany and Czechia had been the one international locations in Europe that skilled no change in cross-border on-line shopper penetration
The share of B2C E-Commerce merchandise imported from EU and non-EU sellers to the 27 European Union international locations fell from 45% in 2019 to 40% in 2020. With that, the cross-border on-line shopper penetration charges decreased for nearly all international locations of EU28, aside from Germany and Czechia, the place there was no change in comparison with 2019.
In the meantime, the markets which suffered essentially the most had been Montenegro (-55 p.p.), Malta, Iceland, and Estonia (-18 p.p.), Bosnia and Herzegovina (-17 p.p.). With that, no market has seen a rise in share in 2020. Nonetheless, the way forward for cross-border B2C E-Commerce within the international locations of Europe seems brighter within the close to future: the share of cross-border on-line gross sales through international marketplaces was forecasted to extend from 60% in 2019 to 66% in 2025.
Cross-border B2C E-Commerce stays fragmented throughout the European international locations
Germany’s home on-line purchases prevailed worldwide ones, specifically, the share of on-line purchases from the international locations outdoors and in Europe held 30-40%, whereas the in-country was roughly 70%. This was the case as properly in Poland, Turkey and Russia. Not like in these international locations, in Italy, digital on-line gross sales from overseas outweighed (60%) the home (40%), whereas this was primarily due to the imports from European international locations.
- Info contains forecasts concerning cross-border B2C E-Commerce gross sales and their share of complete B2C E-Commerce gross sales in Europe, cross-border on-line shopper penetration worldwide, drivers and limitations of cross-border on-line procuring in accordance with shoppers, a rating of product classes bought by cross-border internet buyers, details about cost and supply in cross-border E-Commerce.
- The remainder of the report is dedicated to European international locations. The international locations are offered in alphabetical order.
- Relying on information availability, the next sorts of market data are included: cross-border on-line shopper penetration, cross-border B2C E-Commerce gross sales (imports and/or exports), international locations most bought from by internet buyers within the nation, international locations most offered to by on-line retailers within the nation, most bought product classes, causes for purchasing from out-of-country on-line sellers and limitations to cross-border E-Commerce. Not all of the talked about sorts of data can be found for every of the international locations lined. For the main international locations and chosen areas, additionally a textual content chart with a qualitative overview of cross-border B2C E-Commerce is offered.
- Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce Market Overview, February 2021
- Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce Market Worth, 2019 & 2026f
- Breakdown of High Merchandise Classes Bought Cross-Border, in Chosen International locations, incl. Canada, France, Germany, the UK, and the US, by Product Classes, in % of On-line Customers, April 2020
- High Causes for Cross-Border On-line Buying, in % of On-line Customers, incl. by Gender and by Demographic Preferences, March 2020
- Breakdown of On-line Purchases Frequencies, by Home and Overseas Origins, in % of Customers, October 2020
- Common Share of Cross-Border Deliveries That Took Longer on account of COVID-19, in %, and Breakdown of Respondents Who Felt Gradual Supply, by Nation, in % of Customers, October 2020
- Breakdown of Customers’ Future Buying Intentions to Purchase On-line from Home and Overseas Retailers, in % of Customers, October 2020
- Breakdown of International locations From The place the Most Latest On-line Cross-Border Buy was Made, in % of Customers, October 2020
- High On-line Platforms Used for Cross-Border Buying, incl. Amazon, Alibaba/AliExpress, and eBay, in % of Customers, and High On-line Platforms Utilization in Chosen International locations, October 2020
- Breakdown of On-line Purchases, by Weight, in % of Customers, October 2020
- Breakdown of On-line Purchases, by Product Worth, in % of Customers, October 2020
- Share of On-line Consumers Who Bought Cross-Border At Least As soon as in 2020, in % of Customers, December 2020
- High 3 Product Classes Bought On-line Cross-Border by Consumers Aged 25 – 34, in % of Customers, December 2020
- Share of Customers Who Spent Greater than USD 500 on Cross-Border E-Commerce Purchases in 2020, by Age Group, in % of Customers, December 2020
- Cost Revenues Estimations, COVID-19 Affect Adjusted, by Home and Cross-Border Funds, September 2020
- Shares of Customers Who Would Refuse Buying on a Web site if it isn’t of their Native Language, in Chosen Markets, incl. Australia, Canada, France, Japan, South Korea, UK, and USA, 2019
- High 10 Buying Apps by Downloads, incl. Cross-Border E-Commerce Apps, by Complete Downloads, App Retailer Downloads and Google Play Downloads, January 2020 & Might 2020
Corporations Talked about
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3r476z
— to www.businesswire.com