Paint, instruments and tools price $3,105 have been stolen throughout a breaking-and-entering incident April 30 at a Duke Philip Drive residence, in accordance with the Hilliard Division of Police.
A resident on the 4800 block of Duke Philip Drive informed police portray tarps, 5-gallon buckets of paint, lights, masking paper, paint rollers, razor blades, paint sprayers, stress washers, extension cords and different tools have been stolen between 11:30 p.m. April 29 and 1 p.m. April 30.
Upkeep was being carried out on the residence prematurely of the homeowners displaying the residence to potential tenants, in accordance with police.
It’s believed entry was pressured by the storage, and the incident was below investigation, stated Andrea Litchfield, a Hilliard police spokeswoman.
In different latest Hilliard police incident studies:
• A hammer drill, an impression driver, a wrench set and different instruments price a complete of $1,435 have been reported stolen between 4 and 5 a.m. Might 1 from a automobile parked on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
• A laptop computer and charger, a leather-based bag, cordless mouse, a large-capacity USB drive and titles to 2 autos and a trailer have been reported stolen between April 12 and 30 from a automobile parked on the 4900 block of Scioto Darby Street. Property loss was reported at $3,523.
• An exterior double door made from strong wooden was reported stolen between 8 a.m. April 19 and 9 a.m. April 27 from a enterprise on the 5300 block of Middle Avenue. Property loss was reported at $4,200.
• A handbag containing a cellphone, bank cards, a driver’s license, keys and cosmetics was reported stolen at 3:20 p.m. April 28 from a automobile parked on the 3700 block of Fundamental Avenue. Property loss was reported at $1,995.
• A girl informed police $20 was stolen at 4:22 p.m. April 28 from her automobile on the 4800 block of King Albert Drive.
• A license plate was reported stolen between 6 p.m. April 26 and seven a.m. April 27 from a automobile on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
• A 23-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:14 p.m. April 28 on the 3700 block of Trueman Boulevard.
• A 31-year-old lady was arrested for possession of medication, a felony, and a 45-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor, at 12:14 a.m. April 28 at Park Mill Run Drive and Fishinger Boulevard.
• A 29-year-old man was arrested for possession of medication, a felony, at 1:54 a.m. April 29 on Davidson Street at Interstate 270.
• A 28-year-old lady was arrested for possession of medication, a felony, at 11:19 a.m. April 29 at Cemetery Street and Trueman Boulevard.
• A 23-year-old lady was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor, at April 30 at Group Means and Profile Lane.
• A 36-year-old lady was arrested for possession of medication, a felony, at 3:11 a.m. Might 1 on the 3900 block of Lyman Drive.
— A. Kevin Corvo/ThisWeek
— to www.thisweeknews.com