DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Right this moment, soona, the world’s first digital content material creation platform for e-commerce, introduced it has raised $10.2M in Collection A funding, led by Union Sq. Ventures. soona’s know-how powers digital picture and video shoots, reworking the way in which manufacturers create content material for e-commerce and advertising and marketing. The corporate will use the funding to increase its proprietary Digital camera-to-Cloud know-how and introduce a subscription product. soona solves three foremost issues related to model content material by delivering high-quality artistic from skilled crews, a fast 24-hour turnaround time, and clear pricing — all inside one collaborative and intuitive platform.
“Two-thirds of a buyer’s on-line buying choices come all the way down to the photographs they see. Content material is crucial for manufacturers to compete on-line and soona is the primary product to mix high quality, pace and worth,” stated Liz Giorgi, co-founder and CEO of soona. “When you’re launching a enterprise, rising quickly on-line, or increasing into new channels and markets, soona is the suitable answer. We’re changing essentially the most painful and fragmented elements of content material creation, which is an outdated and costly course of.”
Customers spent over $860B on-line in 2020, up almost 45 % 12 months over 12 months, and soona is bettering the way in which manufacturers get new merchandise on-line and obtainable to shoppers sooner. soona’s platform helps companies meet the rising demand for high quality e-commerce visuals by upending the normal mannequin. The platform gives skilled, reasonably priced customized content material with an unprecedented 24-hour supply time, chopping down on the prolonged cycle that may add weeks or months to manufacturing. The necessity for innovation in producing content material for the e-commerce stack is obvious by soona’s development, which elevated 400 % in 2020 and is on observe to do the identical once more in 2021.
“soona’s know-how solves for the lacking piece of the e-commerce stack,” stated Rebecca Kaden, Managing Associate at Union Sq. Ventures. “There’s a enormous alternative to fulfill the demand of e-commerce manufacturers as this class continues to develop. soona has already achieved distinctive natural development and excessive buyer retention, and we’re thrilled to help this staff.”
“We’re utilizing know-how to scale creativity and making high-quality content material accessible to all manufacturers by way of our shoppable and interactive interface,” stated Hayley Anderson, co-founder and Chief Inventive Officer of soona. “By leveraging our proprietary know-how, we’re serving to shoppers eradicate the bodily and human limitations that exist throughout the content material business.”
How soona works:
- Shoppers merely e-book a shoot inside soona’s self-service software program, select from curated designs or take a method quiz to uncover their model’s visible persona, and choose from its community of fashions, stylists and props.
- Prospects ship their merchandise and be a part of their shoot on-line in real-time. Shoppers are obsessive about their digital shoots as a result of it permits them to provide suggestions to the crew like they’d on an in-person set and see rapid modifications and enhancements on the dashboard.
- The a-la carte mannequin of promoting photographs for $39 and video clips for $93 additionally means manufacturers solely buy the content material they love, and get it again inside 24 hours.
- Manufacturers can simply arrange content material throughout the platform, revisit earlier shoots, obtain any of the content material they’ve beforehand bought, and store their previous shoots for extra content material at any time.
- With soona’s 5-star rated Shopify app, manufacturers can then swap content material into their retailer and product itemizing pages in only one click on.
With over 4,000 prospects together with Lola Tampons, The Sill, and Wild Earth, and three hubs in Austin, TX; Denver, CO; and Minneapolis, MN, soona helps firms promote merchandise on-line and in-store in 4 core industries: magnificence and cosmetics, style and footwear, dwelling items, and petcare. This spherical of funding contains follow-on investments from Matchstick Ventures, Beginning Line Ventures, 2048 Ventures and Vary Ventures. For extra data on how soona might help your model, go to: soona.co.
soona is an informal content material platform that helps manufacturers make professional-quality photographs and movies. The corporate was based in 2019 by Liz Giorgi and Hayley Anderson after the profitable acquisition of their first enterprise, Mighteor. Liz and Hayley are a dynamic founding artistic staff with a shared imaginative and prescient of utilizing tech to reinforce the work of creatives and enhance entry to high-quality customized content material.
— to www.businesswire.com