LONDON, April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — 2021 will likely be pivotal for Europe’s power sector. Because the UK prepares to host COP 26 in Glasgow, the EU is mobilising its €1 trillion European Inexperienced Deal. And the business itself is striving to fulfill bold emissions discount targets and decarbonise the power system.
As European and nationwide power regulators, utilities, photo voltaic and wind builders and institutional and personal traders lay the foundations of an unprecedented effort to decarbonise the continent’s power matrix, Wooden Mackenzie will collect European power business leaders at its inaugural European Power & Renewables Conference on April 27-28.
The digital convention brings collectively CEOs, policy-makers, entrepreneurs, traders, thought leaders and regulators to weigh up the implications of the European Inexperienced Deal and the way the area can guarantee decarbonisation whereas balancing the calls for of managing the Covid-19 pandemic and reviving the regional economic system.
In addition to unique displays from Wooden Mackenzie consultants, and a top-tier speaker line-up, together with representatives from Lightsource BP, BEIS, Ocean Winds, the European Fee, Vattenfall and BayWa r.e., the European Energy & Renewables Convention presents the chance to attach with main renewable builders and utilities. Delegates can even join with transmission operators, nationwide and European power regulatory our bodies, funding entities, and expertise suppliers.
Every day will embody a breakout session enabling delegates to attach immediately with different attendees, Wooden Mackenzie analysts, and exhibitors.
Key themes on the agenda embody:
- How the European Inexperienced Deal Will Reshape the Power Combine, How Will It Be Financed and What It Means for the Energy Sector Throughout Europe;
- Defining Renewable Improvement Throughout Europe Over the Subsequent Decade: How the EU’s Revised 2030 Decarbonisation Targets Will Have an effect on Giant-Scale Photo voltaic, Onshore Wind and Offshore Wind;
- Constructing Grid Flexibility: Incentivising Lengthy-Period Power Storage and Capability Markets, and Different Flexibility Mechanisms;
- Assessing the UK’s ICE Phaseout by 2030: How the EV Revolution Will Affect the Energy Sector;
- Redefining European Power Market Designs in Excessive Penetration Eventualities for Photo voltaic and Onshore and Offshore Wind to Mitigate Value Cannibalisation;
- The Position of Inexperienced Hydrogen in Europe’s 2030 50-55% Emission Discount by 2030: Forecasted Plant Improvement, Funding and Use Instances;
- Subsequent-Era Applied sciences for Photo voltaic and Wind Know-how: What Is the Subsequent Section in LCOE Discount;
- In direction of a Single Power Market: Furthering Renewable Integration Throughout Europe By way of Enhanced Transnational Interconnection Infrastructure.
The European Energy & Renewables Convention will hear from main consultants from throughout the business together with:
- Catrin Jung, Head of Offshore Wind, Vattenfall;
- Dan Monzani, Director for Power Safety, Networks and Markets, the Division for Enterprise, Power & Industrial Technique (BEIS);
- Grzegorz Gorski, Chief Working Officer, Ocean Winds;
- David Díaz, Chief Monetary Officer, X-Elio;
- Chris Buckland, Technical Director, Lightsource BP
- Hans Bergman, Head of Unit for ETS Coverage Improvement, European Fee;
- Christiane Kuti, Senior Director, International Infrastructure & Challenge Finance, Fitch Scores
- Hugh Brennan, Managing Director, Hive Power;
- Dr Annegret Groebel, Director of Worldwide Relations, BNetzA;
- Graham Cooley, Chief Govt Officer, ITM Energy;
- Ricardo Rocha, Technical Director, Offshore Wind, BayWa r.e.;
- Massimo Resta, Accomplice, Zouk Capital
To order your house at Wooden Mackenzie’s inaugural European Energy & Renewables Convention, or for additional data, please click on on this link.
For additional talking and programme enquiries, please contact Wooden Mackenzie’s Occasions group:
+44 792 986 5456
+1 617 500 6251
+44 330 124 9436
About Wooden Mackenzie:
Wooden Mackenzie, a Verisk Analytics enterprise, is a trusted supply of business intelligence for the world’s pure sources sector. We empower shoppers to make higher strategic selections, offering goal evaluation and recommendation on property, corporations and markets. For extra data, go to: www.woodmac.com or observe us on Twitter @WoodMackenzie
WOOD MACKENZIE is a trademark of Wooden Mackenzie Restricted and is the topic of trademark registrations and/or purposes within the European Group, the USA and different international locations all over the world.
Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) offers predictive analytics and resolution help options to prospects within the insurance coverage, power and specialised markets, and monetary providers industries. Greater than 70 % of the FORTUNE 100 depends on the corporate’s superior applied sciences to handle dangers, make higher selections and enhance working effectivity. The corporate’s analytic options handle insurance coverage underwriting and claims, fraud, regulatory compliance, pure sources, catastrophes, financial forecasting, geopolitical dangers, in addition to environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues. Celebrating its 50th anniversary, the corporate continues to make the world higher, safer and stronger, and fosters an inclusive and various culture the place all group members really feel they belong. With greater than 100 workplaces in almost 35 international locations, Verisk persistently earns certification by Great Place to Work. For extra: Verisk.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
SOURCE Wooden Mackenzie
— to www.prnewswire.com