Nominations at the moment are open for the 2021 Subsequent Technology Chief Awards (NGLAs), introduced by Northern Kentucky Younger Professionals (NKYP). A program of the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, the NGLAs honor younger professionals beneath the age of 40 for vital accomplishments inside their chosen skilled discipline, in addition to their dedication, and contributions to the group.
“For over ten years, the Subsequent Technology Chief Awards have celebrated proficient younger leaders who proceed to make a optimistic affect on our group,” stated Amanda Johannemann, Director, Expertise Methods/NKYP. “The NGLAs are a terrific alternative to acknowledge the exemplary work of the younger professionals in our area and the affect they’re having not solely at work, however in our group.”
The NGLAs acknowledge younger professionals in ten classes. Nominees must be submitted based mostly on their major job obligations, not the class the corporate they work for falls beneath:
• Arts, Leisure & Hospitality (visible/performing arts, tourism, eating places, lodges, retail, museums, and many others.)
• Schooling (trainer, faculty principal/vice principal, coach, faculty board member)
• Entrepreneurship (start-ups, enterprise house owners)
• Medical & Healthcare Companies (physicians, nurses, healthcare directors)
• Skilled Companies (accounting, banking, insurance coverage, architects, business builders, mortgage brokers, monetary planners, enterprise improvement/gross sales, legal professional, HR, actual property, and many others.)
• Public Relations, Media and Advertising (public relations, copywriters, public affairs, media relations, graphic designers, group relations, and many others.)
• Public Service and Neighborhood Based mostly Organizations (non-profit professionals, state staff, lobbyists, native authorities, armed service, police officer, firefighter)
• Expert Trades (manufacturing, development, electricians, and many others.)
• Expertise (software program developer, pc techniques analyst, info safety analyst, information analyst, net developer)
• Transportation, Logistics and Provide Chain (logistics coordinators, logistics gross sales representatives, drivers, operations supervisor, materials management analyst, and many others.)
To appoint a younger skilled for a Subsequent Technology of Chief Award, click here. The deadline to appoint is Friday, March 19.
Purposes shall be due in early April and 2021 NGLA Finalists shall be introduced in Might. All finalists and award winners shall be honored on the annual NGLA Celebration in July 2021. Particulars to observe.
To be taught extra about NKYP, the Subsequent Technology of Chief Awards, or the NKY Chamber, click here.
The 2021 NGLA Presenting Sponsor is St. Elizabeth Healthcare. NKYP Sponsors embrace Presenting Sponsors: CVG and Expertise Magnet Institute; Supporting Sponsor: Scooter Media and Occasion Sponsor: Management Council for Nonprofits.
— to www.nkytribune.com