LONDON & EL SEGUNDO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Metapack, the worldwide chief in eCommerce supply know-how, in the present day introduced that it’s going to just about host main retailers, manufacturers and carriers on the world’s foremost eCommerce supply occasion, The Delivery Conference (TDC) on February 2-3, 2021.
Now in its 12th 12 months, TDC 2021 is free to attend because it brings a roster of excessive caliber audio system and highly effective business insights. This 12 months’s agenda has been fastidiously created to assist the business perceive the pandemic-led occasions of 2020, the exponential development of eCommerce, altering shopper expectations and the way forward for retail as we transfer ahead into 2021 and past.
“2020 has not solely been a 12 months of sudden challenges nevertheless it has additionally been a 12 months full of immense alternative,” mentioned Bruce Truthful, CRO at Metapack. “TDC has lengthy been a key occasion inside eCommerce and supply for over a decade and we’re as soon as once more wanting ahead to an action-packed agenda with sensible audio system, thought-provoking panels and shows from throughout the business. We’ll be wanting again at what has been a unprecedented 12 months and peak, however extra importantly we’ll be wanting forward collectively at tips on how to sort out the completely different challenges, new developments and rising expectations that await us,” completed Truthful.
Opening Deal with and Business Keynotes:
The convention will open with an handle from Bruce Truthful, CRO at Metapack. The keynote audio system at TDC 2021 embody:
- Richard Lim, CEO, Retail Economics on ‘the subsequent huge challenges for pandemic-era retail and past’
- Ines van Gennip, UK Nation Lead, Amazon Transport on the ‘success expertise of the longer term’
Extra Featured Audio system:
A roster of worldwide speakers throughout the eCommerce business will partake to ship shows, panels and fireplace chats. These embody:
- Brian McAllister, World DTC Operations Supervisor – Burton Snowboards
- Paz Khorana, Head of Multichannel Operations – Holland & Barrett
- Gary Grant, Founder and Govt Chairman – The Entertainer
- Karl Harwood, Head of Distribution – Provide Chain – Missguided
- Jo Causon, CEO – Institute of Buyer Service
- Martyn Oakley, Buyer Operations Director – Laithwaite’s Wine
- Sarah Taylor-Jones, Head of Advertising and marketing – Hermes
- Kent Allen, Co-founder – GELF
- Jon Nicholson, Gross sales Director – Royal Mail Parcels
- Gilles Ferrandez, Business Gross sales Director – An Publish Commerce
Tips on how to register:
Registration is totally free. To seek out out extra about TDC 2021 and to register, please go to: https://www.thedeliveryconference.com/register/
Based in 1999, Metapack helps eCommerce and supply professionals meet shoppers’ rising expectations of supply, whereas sustaining and optimizing operational effectivity. Metapack’s SaaS answer gives a variety of customized supply providers, from international order monitoring to simplified return procedures, by way of a list of 400+ carriers and 4,900+ providers accessible that span each nation on this planet. Because of Metapack, greater than 550 million packages are despatched yearly by any of the world’s main eCommerce retailers. Metapack is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP).
— to www.businesswire.com