SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Kyligence, originator of Apache Kylin and developer of the AI-augmented analytics platform Kyligence Cloud, at the moment introduced the speedy availability of Kyligence Cloud 4, its new cloud-native distributed massive information analytics platform.
Obtainable on Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS, Kyligence Cloud 4 leverages cloud-native ideas such because the separate scaling of compute and storage to allow quick, scalable and extremely concurrent analytics in opposition to cloud information warehouses and information lakes. It combines excessive efficiency and excessive concurrency OLAP, a cloud-native structure, and auto-optimization utilizing machine studying algorithms to simplify and automate cloud analytics. Kyligence Cloud 4 can routinely ship sub-second question response instances in opposition to datasets of a whole lot of terabytes to petabytes.
“I’m very enthusiastic about our partnership with Kyligence,” mentioned Brian Parone, CTO, danger expertise, UBS. “Kyligence Cloud is a foundational expertise on the coronary heart of our centralized reporting platform constructed upon our Azure-based information lake. Now, for the primary time, we’re capable of mix our information from Threat, Finance, and Treasury making a unified reporting layer.”
“Because the race for unified analytics heats up, Kyligence affords an answer that overcomes the challenges of querying information in each information lakes and information warehouses positioned each within the cloud and on premises,” mentioned John Santaferraro, analysis director for analytics, EMA. “Whereas that is being tried by different distributors, Kyligence additionally solves the necessity for top efficiency, real-time analytics required by digital enterprise. Trying ahead, EMA expects Kyligence to additional advance its use of synthetic intelligence within the platform to automate much more elements of unified analytics.”
Kyligence Cloud 4 drastically reduces cloud analytics prices by offloading processing from cloud information warehouses and information lakes by using distributed combination indexes – a cloud-native successor to OLAP cubes. Kyligence Cloud additionally gives clever question routing and Sensible Pushdown™ that ensures queries of every kind are delivered with optimum efficiency. With its Unified Semantic Service, Kyligence Cloud affords a consolidated analytical view throughout enterprise information sources to construct a single expression of reality for enterprise customers.
Via using machine studying, Kyligence Cloud’s AI-augmented engine robotically identifies probably the most incessantly accessed datasets from SQL question historical past, analyst utilization patterns, information profiles, and runtime metrics and makes use of that intelligence to effectively rationalize analytical fashions. Kyligence Cloud has an intuitive administrative person expertise that considerably reduces working and upkeep prices. As well as, it dramatically will increase the variety of concurrent customers conducting information analytics on these platforms, which is the best choice to ship data-as-a-service to machine studying and SaaS analytics functions.
“When a big proportion of your IT price range is allotted to cloud providers, important efficiency features translate to pure financial savings within the cloud,” mentioned Li Kang, vice chairman of North America, Kyligence. “Kyligence Cloud capabilities as a excessive efficiency information service that delivers unified semantics and helps SQL, MDX, and REST interfaces. Our mission is to observe a cloud-native method to allow information engineers and SQL consultants to construct excessive efficiency into the datasets they curate.”
Key options of Kyligence Cloud 4 embody:
- Unified Semantic Service – Abstracted from completely different information sources on cloud and performs as a centralized information service for every kind of analytics with one single information view. It doesn’t require the necessity to transfer all information from one supply to a different. It is easy to architect a SQL service on prime of Cloud Storage like S3 instantly, and with its complicated calculation logic and safety, ACL settings are now not tied to particular BI instruments and platforms. As a substitute, they’re now out there to all enterprise customers it doesn’t matter what BI instruments they select.
- AI-Augmented Engine – Machine studying algorithms are used to repeatedly enhance efficiency by auto indexing primarily based on question historical past and person habits. It additionally gives automation of knowledge modeling that may drastically scale back the time to organize information providers for information science, machine studying, and SaaS analytics workloads.
- Cloud Native Structure primarily based on Open Supply – Designed and constructed for at the moment’s cloud, Kyligence Cloud is powered by Apache Kylin with added machine intelligence, assist for all in style BI instruments (Excel, Microstrategy, Energy BI, Tableau, Qlik) and again finish information platforms (Snowflake, AWS S3, Azure Information Lake Storage, Azure Blob Storage.)
- Clever Distributed OLAP – Utilizing precomputed combination indexes, sensible Indexes and Sensible Pushdown™, Kyligence Cloud 4 delivers sub-second question response instances on petabyte-scale datasets. This drastically reduces the load on again finish methods like Snowflake and Synapse, and lowers cloud infrastructure prices.
- Sensible Pushdown™ – The advantage of sensible routing and pushdown is to allow one of the best technique to maximise sub-second response instances with out sacrificing the power to run advert hoc or detailed queries. This additionally removes the necessity to transfer information for information discovery and exploration.
“Opposite to in style perception, OLAP isn’t useless. It has not been killed by massive information,” mentioned Mike Leone, senior analyst, ESG. “There are lots of corporations – together with thousands and thousands of customers, cubes, and consultants – that proceed to leverage OLAP, and have turned to Apache Kylin and Kyligence Cloud for higher enablement. The most recent launch, Kyligence Cloud 4, redefines what OLAP means for these embracing cloud analytics, reinvigorating life again into lagging BI implementations.”
Kyligence Cloud 4 is straight away out there on Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
Tweet this: @Kyligence Launches Cloud-Native Question Acceleration Platform to Allow Large Scale and Concurrency for Cloud Analytics #cloud #BI #bigdataanalytics https://kyligence.io/newsroom/
Based by the creators of Apache Kylin, Kyligence Cloud gives an clever analytics efficiency layer that sits between information sources and BI instruments. Kyligence options an AI-augmented studying engine to make sure peak efficiency and vastly simplified information modeling. The result’s sub-second question response time for BI, SQL, OLAP, and Excel customers even in opposition to petabytes of knowledge.
Kyligence is headquartered in San Jose, CA. Traders embody Redpoint Ventures, Cisco, China Broadband Capital, Shunwei Capital, and Eight Roads Ventures (the proprietary funding arm of Constancy Worldwide Restricted) and Coatue Administration. Kyligence serves a worldwide buyer base that features UBS, Costa, Appzen, McDonald’s, YUM, L’OREAL, Porsche, Xactly, China Retailers Financial institution, and China Building Financial institution.
33 Vine Communications