Throughout an operation to rescue six folks, together with the girl, from the blaze a fireman was additionally damage, he stated.
“The fireplace broke out at an Amazon retailer positioned within the floor ground of a five-storey constructing in Rohini’s Sector 6 space,” he stated.
Firefighters rescued the folks from the terrace of the constructing.
Details about the hearth was obtained round 5.34am and 4 fireplace tenders had been rushed to the spot, based on the Delhi Hearth Service (DFS).
The girl, who suffered minor burn accidents to her palms, and the firefighter, Sunil, who injured his legs, have been admitted to the Ambedkar Hospital, DFS director Atul Garg stated.
The opposite 5 rescued individuals are protected, he stated.
The blaze has been doused and the reason for the hearth is being investigated.